Search

Friday, December 5, 2014

Sweater Weather



It is officially our first outfit post: now, more detailed. While writing this post, there is only one song in my head: The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather. I hate cold, so wool sweaters make my days in winter. Especially oversize wool sweaters! My winter wardrobe contains tones of them, but guess what! As every woman, I can't help myself buying the new ones. Today's post is about how to wear an oversize sweater in different styles. Sure, anyone can easily wear it with trousers or leggings which is an old-fashion way. The point is how to look cool and fashionable in it. Starting with my outfit, you can combine it with leather oversize trousers and stilettos if you want to have a cosy and confident look! Another one is a magnificent trio: an oversize sweater, midi skirt and a high heel ankle boots! All of them are the season's must have pieces. So, it's up to you which to choose.. 


Have a fashionable day, dear reader!






All outfit: ZARA

Make-up by MAC Cosmetics (Aynur Azizova & Kamran Jabbarov)

Photos by Azer Jafarov

No comments:

Post a Comment