Search

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Echoes


There are pretty much a million different things and details that you can play with when it comes to fashion and styling an outfit, and I'm a huge fan of getting creative with all these and coming up with new, interesting combinations. As you see I am wearing a little black dress with open track sole bootie which I commonly use for summer outfits. But why not use my summer wardrobe wisely in winter?! So..here it is! Doesn't it look so stylish? I think everyone should try to create and add something from herself to show her style up. And while using fade colors, I like soft make up. I know it looks a bit dramatic, but still nice.
Gunay prefers leather in today's outfit which is widely used in winter. Isn't it a perfect original prewinter look? I mean, leather skirt, leather boots, leather bag.. in short, comfy and chic look!

Have a great weekend, dear reader! :)


Ilaha's Outfit:

Dress - Mango
Cardigan - LC Waikiki
Boots - Zara
Bag - Prada
Sunglasses - D&G

Gunay's Outfit:

Outfit - Stradivarius
Bag - Chanel
Sunglasses - Aldo

Photos by Azer Jafarov


No comments:

Post a Comment