Search

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cold Chic


I don't know why everybody's wearing black or dark colors in winter. I understand they fit with white snow cover, but still, don't you think that you can make your look better by adding some colors?! My winter wardrobe is also full of black clothes, yet I prefer colorful outerwear. Color selection plays an important role in expressing ourselves. For me, it depends on my mood. But I always use my favorite colors to feel safe and comfortable. You can see how we combined our winter looks below.

Have a warm day, dear reader! :) 
 





Ilaha's Outfit:
Coat - ZARA
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zadig & Voltaire
Bag - Tom Ford (Natalia Medium leather bag)
Scarf - Chan Luu
Necklace - Koton 

Gunay's Outfit:
Cardigan - Charming Woman
Boots - Zara
Bag - Gucci (Soho leather disco bag)
Scarf - Etoile Isabel Marant
Ring - Bershka
Watch - Casio

Photos by Azer Jafarov


7 comments:

  1. Xanım salam stil super xahiş etsem kilim desenli uzun üst geyiminizi hardan aldığınızı yazın da çooox gözeldi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam xanim cox sag olun ☺️ Charming Woman magazasindan

      Delete
    2. Harda yerleşir ? Cavablandırdığınız üçün çooox sağolunn ��

      Delete
    3. Nizami kucesinde (tarqovida) olan Mango ile uzbeuz

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayaq barmaqlarını açıqda saxlayan qış ayaqqabısının yeri var :-) qızın biri başına papaq qoyur, biri də ayağını çölə qoyur

    ReplyDelete