Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

High Hopes


Here we are with our new look for 2015. Due to session and holidays we managed to post it a bit later.
We have so many cool things in stock for you all this year. I am just so excited to share our new projects with you. Times flies so quickly, and when I think about yesterday, it seems to me like a full year. I have many expectations for 2015 because the start was perfect and I just want it to keep on this way. Truth is I have never felt more alive. For now, I’d like to talk a little bit about 2014. It was when everything truly began, I mean our blog, and many other changes related with this decision. “Mexmeri” has become inspiration and escape for us. It is kinda experience that I followed my heart and here we are.. I don’t know where we are going, what will happen, or what is going to change this year. All I know is no matter what happens I wont regret. I wish the same for all of you. Wish you a perfect year with full of happiness. :)


Ilaha's outfit:
Blazer was from my mom's youth wardrobe and I made some changes on it
T-shirt - Zara
Skirt - Zara
Bag - Tom Ford (Natalia medium leather bag)
Boots - Tamara Mellon
Sunglasses - Aldo

Gunay's outfit:
Outerwear - Next
Gloves - Chanel
Bag - Celine
Boots - Stuart Weitzman
Hat - Zara

Photos by Gulshen Nerimanli







2 comments: